Foundation & Framing
- 3,000 psi concrete walls, footings, and slab. 4,000 psi garage slab.
- Concrete walls are reinforced and waterproofed.
- Bulkheads and interior metal door at base of bulkhead steps.
Framing & Roof
- Exterior walls 2x6 @ 16’ o.c. garages 2x4 @ 16’ o.c.
- Wall and roof sheathing oriented strand board.
- Floor joists 2x10 @ 16’ o.c. or engineered wood per plan.
- Decking ¾’ tongue & groove
- Ceiling joists 2x6 & 2x8 @ 16’ o.c.
- Rafters 2x10 @ 16’ o.c. or Engineered Roof trusses.
- Interior Partitions 2x4 @16” o.c.
- Architectural shingles. 36” course of ice & water shield. Rain diverters.
- Ridge vent & continuos soffit vent.
- Exterior Walls (R-21) fiberglass insulation w/vapor barrier.
- Attic ceiling (R-49) blown-in cellulose on flat ceilings. (R-38) Batt in Sloped Ceilings.
- Basement Ceiling (R-30) fiberglass insulation.
- Bathroom Walls 3-1/2 (R-11) fiberglass insulation installed
- High efficiency direct vent forced warm air natural gas
- Central Air Conditioning
- Two zone system for two story One zone for single story.
- Programmable Thermostat
- Rinnai natural gas tankless hot water heater.
- Sinks white porcelain under mount unless pedestal.
- White fiberglass Tub or Shower per plan.
- Shower 4’ or 5’ (per plan) fiberglass one-piece with one seat
- White Kohler Elongated toilet with seat cover
- Faucets will be chrome
- Kitchen sink double bowl undermount stainless steel
- Ice maker line included
- Outlets, switches, and GFI installed per code.
- Each bedroom, living room, and family room will have one half-switched outlet.
- Wiring for a fan/light combination on switch when a cathedral ceiling is offered for living room.
- Cable TV jack provided in family room and master bedroom.
- Phone jack installed in kitchen and master bedroom.
- Surface-mounted light centered in each hallway and mudroom.
- Four recessed Can lights for kitchen.
- One surface-mounted light over kitchen sink.
- Range and dryer to be wired for a “4-wire” connection.
- Door chimes located in corner of hallway wall.
- Wiring for future chandelier in dining room.
- Exhaust fan with light installed in bathrooms.
- Vanity lights in bathrooms.
- Only walk-in closets receive a surface-mounted light with switch.
- Basement receives one switched porcelain light at top of stairs and one at furnace area. One outlet is included.
- Garage wired for door openers. Two porcelain lights included.
- Exterior lights included for front garage and front entry. One light included for each additional exterior door.
- Two exterior GFI outlets.
- One hard-wired smoke detector with battery backup installed on each floor level and one in each bedroom, according to local codes.
- Vinyl siding “Certainteed Mainstreet”. Vinyl louvered shutters, if shown on plan.
- 6” vinyl corner boards. Aluminum-wrapped rakes and fascia.
- Front porch (if shown on plan) composite decking, white vinyl rail and balusters if needed.
- Rear deck pressure treated includes stairs if at grade level. Not painted.
- Double hung Vinyl windows w/ screens & grills
- Vinyl easement windows over kitchen sink
- Front entry door is ThermaTru insulated door, with insulated half or full sidelites.
- Side/back door ThermaTru 9-light insulated door
- Sliding glass doors are vinyl w/screens & grills. Refer to plans.
- 2 Vinyl foundation tilt windows for basement.
- Garage: Two 9’ x 7’ steel insulated overhead doors installed, one uninsulated double hung window. Side entry option provides two double hung widows with shutters.
- Driveway paved. 22’ wide at garage doors tapered to 10’ – 12’
- Loam & seed disturbed areas
- Six to eight shrubs provided bark mulch spread around
- Concrete front walkway. Broom finish.
- Pre-cast concrete step with iron rails at front entry or wood front porches as indicated by the plans.
- Granite post for mailbox.
- Two frost free silcocks (front and back)
- Doors: six panel Masonite hardboard.
- Trim: Baseboard moldings 3 ½” colonial. Window and door casing 2 ½” colonial.
- Stairs: Oak newel posts, oak rails with 2 coats clear poly, baluster painted white
- Fireplace: natural gas direct vent with Prefab mantle surround
- Paint: Walls to have on prime coat and one finish coat of Benjamin Moore Regal latex paint flat finish. Bathroom & kitchen areas receive eggshell finish.
- Trim is pre-primed and will receive two coats of finish semi-gloss
- Ceilings to have a random roll finish.
- Flooring: Tile for bathrooms, mudroom and laundry area.
- Hardwood: Kitchen/eating area, dining room and living room
- Carpet: All other finished areas of the house including the stairs.
- Bathroom Mirrors 42” rectangular or oval over pedestal
- Contractor’s Choice Cabinetry; Raised panel Oak, Maple, Hickory and white Thermofoil
- Granite Counter Tops
- Stainless Steel General Electric Range, microwaves and dishwasher include.
- Water suply: public water
- Sewer: private Septic
- Gas: natural gas via Liberty Utlities
- Electric: Eversource
- Phone: Fairpoint
Please note these specifications are subject to change. A more detailed list is available. Not all house plans receive all items listed. Buyers must refer to their specific house plans.